AULR Presents: My Favorite Law Review Article Video Series Submission Instructions
1. Select the law review article that you wish to discuss. (Please choose an article that you did not write or co-author.)
2. All forms of video recording (Zoom, Photo Booth, phone camera, etc.) are acceptable; the Law Review will edit them appropriately. We would prefer an MP4 file if possible.
3. Please try to keep your review between five and seven minutes long.
4. At the beginning of the video, please introduce (1) yourself and (2) the title and author of the Article, including the citation.
5. Please provide a brief synopsis of the piece, read one or more pertinent passages, and/or discuss a particularly moving/interesting segment.
6. Most importantly, explain why this article is your favorite. You might consider discussing: when and how you first read it; what makes it special to you—the topic itself, the writing style, and/or something else; why others should read it; and/or how it contributed to your understanding of, or passion for, specific areas of the law.
7. Please e-mail your recording to Emily Thomas at email@example.com